The Terms & Conditions always takes precedence to the extent of any inconsistency with the Global Poker Card Room Rules.
By playing any Global Poker game you agree to comply with the Global Poker Card Room Rules. Any breach by you of the Global Poker Card Room Rules may result in your Global Poker account being restricted, suspended or cancelled.
These rules apply to Gold Coin and $weeps Cash™ ring games and tournaments.
OPENING A GLOBAL POKER ACCOUNT
- To play Global Poker’s games you must be the age of majority in your legal jurisdiction. You may be asked to provide proof that you are of legal age.
- You may not access our games from any jurisdiction where it is illegal to do so.
- You may only have one Global Poker Account.
- You may play on your Global Poker Account only, and you may not let other people use your Global Poker Account.
- If your Global Poker Account is restricted/suspended from Global Poker’s games or if your Global Poker Account is closed by Global Poker for whatever reason, you are not permitted to create another Global Poker Account.
- Global Poker accepts no responsibility for the quality of a player’s personal internet connection or for any disruptions to it, except for those directly related to Global Poker’s servers.
- In the instance of server side issues, where possible, Global Poker will seek to reasonably compensate players deemed to be financially affected in a manner deemed appropriate by Global Poker (in its sole discretion).
- You can choose to use table chat where available.
- You may not use the chat to promote any service or product of any party except Global Poker. You may not make statements about Global Poker or Global Poker’s services that are untrue or derogatory.
- Table chat must be in English. Trivial exceptions (e.g. ‘gracias’ or ‘Ciao’) are acceptable.
- It is prohibited to chat for malicious or offensive behavior, such as harassment, spam, flooding, collusion and/or fraud. Inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.
- You may not make any comments which could affect the play of any hand or tournament. There are only two exceptions to this rule:
- When tournaments are heads up (or everyone else has been knocked out of the tournament), the remaining two players may chat about the hand as they wish.
- In ring game hands which are heads up, the two players involved may chat about the hand as they wish.
- Collusion and unethical play is strictly prohibited. Collusion and unethical play means any pair or group of players working together or sharing knowledge to gain an unfair advantage over other players or any actions which Global Poker (in its sole discretion) deems similar.
- Chip dumping is strictly prohibited. You may not intentionally lose a hand to another player in order to transfer chips.
- Profit-sharing, or any kind of bankroll sharing or staking agreement with another player is prohibited.
- Global Poker proactively implements various measures to detect and prevent any form of cheating in its games. Doing so may involve the temporary suspension of your account for the purpose of examination.
- Global Poker will, at all times, consider the best interests of the game and fairness as a priority in decisions related to these offenses and this policy may take priority over technical rules.
- If Global Poker considers that a player has, or may have, engaged, or has made attempts to engage, in unfair play or any other type of game manipulation, Global Poker may take any action or carry out penalties as it deems necessary to ensure fairness to all players. Such action may include (but is not limited to) restrictions on playing with certain other players, warnings, confiscation of bonus $weeps cash or any winnings, and the closing of your Global Poker Account or other actions as set out in our Terms & Conditions.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND PLAYING TOOLS
Global Poker prohibits the use of the following (and similar) types of tools and services in conjunction with its games:
- Bots or any tool or service that plays without human intervention or reduces the requirement of a human playing.
- Any tool or service that shares hole card information with other players or services.
- Any tool or service that manipulates hand histories to display other players dealt into the hand or the holdings of other players.
- Any tool or service that uses a central database of player profiles, hands played or private results.
- Any tool or service that is targeted towards the manipulation of opponents in games limiting your selection of tables to play on.
- Any tool or service that enables real-time advice or commentary on the current game state.
- Data mining activities such as, building a database of hand histories in which you did not participate.
- Any other program provided by a source other than Global Poker that is used to record or collate a players hand data, individual or otherwise.
- If Global Poker considers that a player has breached, or attempted to breach, any of the rules above, Global Poker may take any action or carry out penalties as it deems necessary to ensure fairness to all players. Such action may include (but is not limited to) warnings, suspensions, confiscation of bonus $weeps cash or any winnings, and the closing of your Global Poker Account or other actions as set out in our Terms & Conditions.
- Players must take reasonable measures to protect their password and account information, and must keep it private from any third party.
- Players must take reasonable measures to protect their computer and internet connection from unauthorised access and malicious software. This may include:
- Having browser protection when playing online.
- Installing virus and malware protection software on your computer.
- Responsible use of public WiFi and unsecured networks.
- Being cautious with suspected spam emails and suspected SMS scams.
- Global Poker is not liable for any losses that result from a breach of security on your machine or device.
- Global Poker has a zero tolerance policy towards any form of fraudulent activity.
- Global Poker reserves the right to confiscate any or all winnings of Gold Coins or $weeps cash gained by any person or group of persons Global Poker believes is acting or has acted to, or attempted to, defraud or damage Global Poker in any way.
- Global Poker reserves the right to suspend or close players accounts which are suspected of fraud or have attempted to do so, including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering).
These rules apply to Global Poker Ring Games on Gold Coin and $weeps Cash games.
- All Global Poker games use a standard 52-card poker deck.
- In No Limit and Pot Limit games, the minimum bet will be equal to the big blind.
- All games are played table stakes. Only funds that you have brought to the table before a hand begins can be wagered in that hand.
- Minimum and maximum buy-ins may vary by table. Any such variations will be declared before you join a table.
- Players are expected to be seated with the purpose of playing.
- Seated players are expected to accept action much more often than they refuse it.
- If you are disconnected, and therefore unable to act on your hand, while having chips invested in the pot in a ring game, you may be given extra time to reconnect.
- However, if you do not reconnect during this time, your hand will be folded, when facing action, regardless of your investment in the pot or the strength of your hand. Global Poker does not accept any responsibility for losses caused by disconnections.
These rules apply to tournaments on Global Poker for both Gold Coin and $weeps Cash™ games.
- All Global Poker games use a standard 52-card poker deck.
- All tournaments will begin promptly at the scheduled time stated in the Tournament Lobby. Global Poker reserves the right to delay or cancel a tournament without prior notice.
- Important information about each tournament, including the blind structure, length of rounds, rebuy and break information, can be found by clicking the tournament itself via the Lobby.
- Global Poker reserves the right to change the parameters of any tournament at any time without notice.
- Seats are assigned at random. Seat changes are not permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded as stated in the Tournament Lobby. The prize structure is not finalized until registration has closed and the rebuy and/or add-on period is over.
- In order to be eligible to rebuy in a rebuy tournament, you must have the funds available in your Global Poker Account. Players without sufficient funds remaining in their Global Poker Account will be eliminated from the tournament. Funds currently in play in other games are not considered to be available.
- Players are only allowed to participate in a tournament once. A player using multiple accounts to enter multiple times into a single tournament is prohibited, and may result in penalties including a warning, disqualification from the tournament (with partial or full forfeiture of winnings), and suspension or cancellation of your Global Poker Account.
- Unregistration: Most tournaments allow unregistration until a few minutes before the event begins.
- The tournament ends when one player accumulates all the chips in play.
- As players are eliminated from the tournament, Global Poker’s software will “break” tables to fill available empty seats. The reseating of players at broken tables is performed randomly and, although rare, may result in a player having to post multiple big blinds in a row.
- On occasion, the software may balance tables to ensure all tables have an equal (or as close to equal as possible) number of active players. Players moved individually to balance tables will, when possible, be moved to similar positions relative to the blinds. When enough players have been eliminated, all players are brought together at the ‘final table’.
- The break schedule for a tournament can be found in the tournament lobby. Players are encouraged to make note of the break times.
CONNECTION AND SERVER RELATED ISSUES
- Global Poker does not accept any responsibility for the connection between a player’s computer and the servers except in the case of a server crash.
- If a player times out during a hand, whether connected or disconnected, his or her hand will be folded if facing action.
- If a player is not connected before a hand starts, he or she will be dealt cards, and a blind and/or antes will be posted. There is no rule against a single player choosing to sit out; the player doing so will continue to have blinds and antes posted and cards dealt. Two or more players may not make any agreement to sit out simultaneously, whether at the same table or different tables.
Each player will be allocated a time bank which allows the player extra time to make a decision.
- The time bank depletes as it is used. If a player elects to use his or her time bank, other players at the table will be notified.
- If a player fails to act in time, the time bank will be activated automatically if the following conditions are met:
- The player is connected to the system when his or her time expires; and
- The player has money invested in the pot (blinds and antes are considered as money invested in the pot)
- The time bank cannot be extended or replenished.
At all times the decision of Global Poker will be final.
JACKPOT SIT ‘N’ GO TOURNAMENT RULES
- The Jackpot Sit ‘n’ Go (JSNG) tournament is a three player poker tournament.
- Players may register for and actively play in a maximum of four JSNG tournaments at a time.
- Once registered for a tournament, a player is committed to participating in that tournament. However, if a player remains registered for 5 minutes without a game commencing, they are unregistered (or offered the option to remain waiting). Note that this is unlikely but may occasionally happen during off-peak hours and is a measure implemented for the protection of players.
- Players are required to buy-in upon joining a JSNG tournament. Tournament buy-ins are:
- SC$2, SC$6, SC$15 or SC$50 when playing with $weeps CashTM; and
- 2,000 GC, 6,000 GC, 15,000 GC or 50,000 GC when playing with Gold Coins.
|Prize Pool Multiplier*||SC$1 Entry Pays*||1,000 GC Entry Pays*||Frequency / Probability*|
|SC$2,000||2,000,000 GC||2 in 100,000|
|100x||SC$100||100,000 GC||5 in 100,000|
|50x||SC$50||50,000 GC||10 in 100,000|
|20x||SC$20||20,000 GC||200 in 100,000|
|6x||SC$6||6,000 GC||5000 in 100,000|
|4x||SC$4||4,000 GC||25,967 in 100,000|
|2x||SC$2||2,000 GC||68,816 in 100,000|
|*House holds 6.5%|
- 50% of the prize pool will be divided equally between all remaining players; and
- 50% of the prize pool will be divided proportionally between all remaining players based on their chip count at the time of cancellation.
- each remaining player will receive from the prize pool the minimum prize payout that has not yet been awarded in the tournament; and
- the balance of the prize pool will be divided proportionally between all remaining players based on their chip count at the time of cancellation.