Nov 3, 2020
New Game: Lucky Show (Slot Game)
- Our latest 3-reeler game. Players get the chance to win one of three jackpots in the feature game.
Sep 10, 2020
New Game: Caribbean Poker
- A five-card stud poker derivative, in Caribbean Poker you play against the house rather than against other players. Read more.
New Felt Feature: Mute Table Chat
- For players that don’t want to subscribe to player chat but still want dealer chat available, they can now choose to disable table chat in table settings.
Jul 22, 2020
New Feature: Player Limits Self-Service
- Now players can self-serve their purchase limits, enabling them to cap how much they spend on Gold Coins on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Available from within the Responsible Gaming menu section.
New Game: Premium Blackjack
- We’re now offering Premium Blackjack, with exciting buy-in levels, dealer peeking, and where the dealer stands on 17. Read more.
Jul 6, 2020
New Game: Classic Blackjack
- Blackjack comes to Global Poker! Read more.
Jun 23, 2020
New Game: Progressive Bounty Tournaments
- We’ve now added Progressive Boutty Tournaments. Progressive tournaments put part of the buy-in towards the bounty, however, when you knock out another player, it only pays half. The other half is then added to your own bounty. Read more.
May 21, 2020
New Feature: Game-Type Self-Exclusion
- With more granular control over their gaming time, players can now choose to take a timeout from poker games, casino games, or all games, from within the Responsible Gaming menu section.
May 19, 2020
New Game: Bounty Tournaments
- Introducing Bounty Tournaments to our tournament schedule. A bounty tournament is a specific tournament where the prize is divided between the overall prize pool and players. Players receive prizes for each player they eliminate from the tournament. Read more.
New Feature: Daily Sweeps Coin Bonus
- We’ve added a Sweeps Coin bonus feature to our existing daily bonus feature.
- The amount of FREE Sweeps Coins available increases for consecutive daily logins and resets after 7 days.
Apr 23, 2020
User Interface Refresh
- We’ve updated the platform user interface to be more consistent with our overall visual identity. No functional changes have been made.
Apr 6, 2020
New Game: Lightning Nudge (Slot Game)
- Introducing our first 3-reeler, Lightning Nudge. Read more.
Mar 17, 2020
NEW GOLD COIN DAILY BONUS
- We’ve added a Gold Coin bonus feature to our cashier.
- Players can claim FREE Gold Coins by logging into their account.
- The amount of free Gold Coins available increases for consecutive daily logins and resets after 7 days.
Jan 30, 2020
New Felt Beta Release
- We’ve been working on a major refresh of our poker tables, and you can start using it right now. You’ll still be playing against all the same players, and experiencing the same gameplay.
Dec 19, 2019
NEW REDEMPTION METHOD: PRIZEOUT
- We’ve added the ability to redeem Sweeps Coins winnings in the form of Gift Cards from a wide range of retailers and restaurants, including Amazon and Walmart.
- Prizeout redemptions will be significantly faster than bank transfer.
NEW GAME: DIAMOND PANTHER (SLOT GAME)
- We’re delighted to offer Global Poker players another exciting new game type with our first slot game, Diamond Panther.
- Available in tabbed mode for both Gold Coin and Sweeps Coin play, using your Global Poker balance.
Dec 17, 2019
NEW GAME FEATURE: SURGE
- We’ve added an exciting new game feature called Surge, available now in beta testing for Gold Coin play. The instant you fold an unwanted hand, you are rapidly transported to a new table, and dealt new cards.
- Play 3-4 times as many hands per hour.
- Sweeps Coins play will be available early in the New Year.
Nov 5, 2019
LOG IN WITH GOOGLE.
- We’ve added new functionality to Global Poker’s new log-in authorisation service that allows customers to sign up and log in with Google, in addition to the existing methods.
Oct 4, 2019
New log-in and sign-up service.
- To strengthen our online security and privacy controls for all our customers, we’ve implemented a new log-in authorisation service. This service allows us to add additional log-in options, as well as multi-factor authentication.
- As this is a new authentication service, any saved login details using password managers will need to be re-entered. Customers can continue to log-in with email and password, or Facebook.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or issues about these releases.