WHAT IS AMPLIFIER?
Bigger pots, Global Poker style.
This is our new ring game feature at Global Poker that gives you the chance to score a beefy bonus in the pot!
HOW AMPLIFIER WORKS
Every qualifying ring game hand has a 1-in-50 chance of being sprinkled with an extra 5 big blinds!
The winner of the hand stands to take away the beefed-up pot, providing even more incentive to win!
Whenever a pot bonus is triggered, an explosion of chips will be added to the pot before the first player acts. The color of the pot stack will be gold (instead of red) for the remainder of the hand.
WHY THIS IS GREAT FOR PLAYERS
Every ring game table has the chance to qualify. Get caught up in the suspense and excitement of seeing an explosion of chips hit your table and enjoy the bonus on us!
Play now, to be in with a chance to boost your winnings.
- This feature only applies to ring games (both Gold Coin and Sweeps Coin).
- For a hand to qualify, the immediately-preceding hand on the same table must have reached the ‘flop’ stage and hence been ‘raked’. ‘Rake’ is a system by which a small fraction of the pot in a hand that has reached the ‘flop’ stage is taken (‘raked’) by Global Poker. The percentage of our rake for a hand is fixed at 5% of the total pot for that hand across all our ring games.
- If an Amplified pot occurs, the amount of the bonus will be 5 times the amount of the ‘big blind’ that applies to that table. Information regarding the amount of the ‘big blind’ for each ring game table is available on the ring game lobby page of our platform.
- In the event there are multiple winners in a hand (i.e. a ‘split pot’), the Amplified pot will be split among the winners.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue or amend this feature at any time without notice, including but not limited to changing the probability of the pot bonus occurring or the amount of the pot bonus.
- By playing our ring games you agree to be bound by:
- all our terms, rules and policies available on our website, including but not limited to our Terms and Conditions and Card Room Rules; and
- our decisions, which are final on all matters relating to ring games and this feature.